Not putting your brand name on the door of your business is the same thing as not using a promotional product. The price of NOT using promotional products all but guarantees people will forget you.
The Advertising Specialty Institute, a leading promotional products association, releases an annual impressions study. ASI breaks down the effectiveness of promotional products against other types of advertising, by product, and by demographic. Every single study type drives home the high-value effectiveness of promotional products.
Here are the top 5 ways to not use promotional products to guarantee people forget you:
1. Don’t put your brand logo on a promotional pen that people find in their kitchen drawer, on their desk or in their purse.
2. Don’t brand a personalized note pad…let’s just keep calling it scrap paper.
3. Don’t put your logo on a shirt or customized uniform to ensure no one thinks about you when you see it in a crowd.
4. Don’t put your company name on a reusable tote bag that you give out at a tradeshow and no one will thank you for not helping them carry all of their show swag.
5. Don’t put your restaurant logo on a custom mug, on the menu or on the café door. Why do you want people to remember where they at that delicious meal that time?
Click to see our best selling promotional items, and make sure your brand is never forgotten!