While it technically may still be spring, the summer heat is definitely being felt in Atlanta this week. With temperatures hitting the 90s, the summer cookouts are on and the Frisbees are flying. With that said, I’ve worked up my list of the top 10 promotional products for summer.
Catch them while they’re hot!
1. Custom flip flops – Some have bottle openers on the bottom. Need I say more?
2. Brightly colored sunglasses – Inexpensive, colorful and useful.
3. Koozies – Keep your drink icy cold and your hands comfortably warm.
4. Frisbees – Use as a paper plate holder at a picnic and then toss them around to digest.
5. Custom t-shirts – Perfect for family reunions, corporate picnics, summer camps and any other summer fun.
6. Bumper stickers – This may seem like an unexpected addition to the list, but road trips, anyone? Logo + car = LOTS of exposure.
7. Beach totes – A great beach tote will last for years, and is a much-needed promotional product for vacationers everywhere.
8. Water bottles – Quench your thirst on the beach, by the pool, in the park or at the office.
9. Custom visors – They block the sun like your favorite hat, but help keep you feeling cool and comfy.
10. Sunscreen stick – The sun is hot! Don’t get burned.
image by D Sharon Pruitt