So this Sunday children (and adults) will don meat dresses and hair poofs among other accoutrements and go parading around cities and neighborhoods throughout the country in honor of All Hallow’s Eve. And while this year’s most overdone costumes are indeed likely to be homemade versions of Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Lady Gaga, for those of you still pondering what guises to wear I have compiled a list of promotional products you may find lying around the house that can make for the perfect Halloween costume.
1. Promotional Lanyard – The ultimate accessory for a camp counselor. Pair it with promotional gym shorts, an imprinted tee and a cinch pack and you’re good to go.
2. Corporate Dress Shirt – Wear it with boxers and voilà, Tom Cruise from Risky Business.
3. Promotional Stapler – A red one from Swingline in particular. Instant Milton from Office Space.
4. Hooded Sweatshirt – Make sure its emblazoned with Harvard on the front. Carry around your laptop in a promotional neoprene laptop sleeve too and you’re facebook creator Mark Zuckerburg.
5. Promotional Luggage – Add two cans of beer and you’re a JetBlue flight attendant à la Steven Slater.
Send us your promotional product turned last-minute Halloween costume suggestions in the comments. Happy Halloween everybody!
Team Lead – Multimedia
view my bio!