1. What is your favorite TV show?
I like to veg out with Masterpiece Theatre, anything on Bravo and when I am hanging out with the little one, The Fresh Beat Band.
2. Do you have any children or pets?
I have a 2 year old son named Evan and a black domestic shorthair named Hannah.
3. What are three things you can’t live without?
I couldn’t live without my son, my car and cheese.
4. What was your favorite concert?
That is a toss up between Billy Idol at The Tabernacle and Radiohead at Stone Mountain Park.
5. What’s your favorite mobile app?
I have two! Gilt Groupe-easy sample sale shopping on the go & customized for me! And Scoutmob- this one rocks and encourages me to explore new restaurants in Atlanta for cheap!
6. Who have you been told is your doppelganger?
I have a few: Daria, Edith from Ghost World and Velma from Scooby Doo. I must be pretty ordinary.
7. What would your stage name be? (First pet + first street you lived on)
8. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
My fave teacher was probably Mr. Bartlett Ganzert. He taught English and ran the school paper and yearbook clubs. He also had a band named The Reckless Houseguests. He was a great teacher because he let me be creative with my work and pushed me to be a better writer.
9. Do you or did you play any sports?
I used to play basketball :)
10. Do you have any special or unique talents?