1. What is your favorite TV show?
My favorite show of all time is Six Feet Under. Currently, I’m sort of obsessed with Breaking Bad.
2. Do you have any children or pets?
I have a Golden Retriever named Murphy.
3. What are three things you can’t live without?
The internet, my camera, hummus.
4. What was your favorite concert?
It’s a tie between Simon and Garfunkel in 2004 (I was probably a good 25-30 years younger than average person there) and the Flaming Lips at Chastain Park in 2010.
5. What’s your favorite mobile app?
Probably Facebook. Boring, but true answer. I also use Shazam and Pandora a lot.
6. Who have you been told is your doppelganger?
I did one of those online doppleganger tests because I couldn’t think of anyone. It said Kiera Knightly, Patricia Arquette and Fiona Apple, none of which I think is true.
7. What would your stage name be? (First pet + first street you lived on)
Ginger Split Rock
8. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
My 4th grade teacher Mrs. Phillips. I had just moved to a new school and she was very accommodating and went out of her way to make sure that I felt welcome.
9. Do you or did you play any sports?
I run. When I was in college, I was on the rugby team.
10. Do you have any special or unique talents?
I have a very good sense of direction and rarely get lost. I’m also pretty good at sleeping.