1. What is your favorite TV show?
I am a Lost fan. That translates into being a fan of any shows which are produced, directed, written by, or starring Lost alum. Also, Modern Family, Downton Abbey, S.H.E.I.L.D. However, most of my TV time is dedicated to watching sports, i.e., NFL football, college football, US men’s soccer, US women’s soccer, major league soccer, world league soccer, etc.
2. Do you have any children or pets?
I have one daughter, two dogs, and a chinchilla. The daughter is amazing. The dogs are messy. The chinchilla is funny.
3. What are three things you can’t live without?
I couldn’t live without my family, my friends and books.
4. What was your favorite concert?
Jon Bon Jovi. Hands down. The Elton John-Billy Joel Dueling Pianos concert at Joe Robbie stadium comes in at a close second.
5. What’s your favorite mobile app?
It would have to be a tie between E! Online and Yahoo Sports.
6. Who have you been told is your doppelganger?
I’ve been told I look like Rebecca Romijn. And, everyone’s cousin and niece and granddaughter.
7. What would your stage name be? (First pet + first street you lived on)
Sneakers Fall Meadow.
8. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
The late, great Dr. Mark Hellstern, my college history professor. He helped channel my love of History into so many open doors and opportunities that I would have never had without his pushing me to go farther in my field. “Too many old men,” he used to say. He refused to let my youth or gender get in the way of leaving my mark.
9. Do you or did you play any sports?
I have no athletic ability whatsoever. However, I can talk sports, and manage sports, and Monday-morning quarterback like nobody’s business.
10. Do you have any special or unique talents?
I know one thing about everything. Not two things. But, one thing.