1. What is your favorite TV show?
SYTYCD! (So You Think You Can Dance)
2. Do you have any children or pets?
Daughter, Kaiya (3 Years), Son, Keegan (11 Months), Shih Tzu, Riley
3. What are three things you can’t live without?
My iPhone, Pilates/Yoga class, Potato Chips
4. What was your favorite concert?
The Decemberists at Chastain Park
5. What’s your favorite mobile app?
6. Who have you been told is your doppelganger?
Tia Carrere, from Wayne’s World
7. What would your stage name be? (First pet + first street you lived on)
8. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
My 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Kern because she pushed me to excel in school and follow my dreams.
9. Do you or did you play any sports?
Yes, I did gymnastics for 14 years and cheerleading in high school. Right now I don’t participate in any “sports,” but love Zumba, Pilates and Yoga.
10. Do you have any special or unique talents?
I’m pretty good at reciting lines from Adam Sandler and Chris Farley movies.