By Elizabeth Fenlon, Merchandising Specialist
When you think promotional products, what comes to mind? Probably stress balls, pens, note cubes? Some janky item you’d pick up at a tradeshow? You most likely don’t think of promotional items as useful products that will enhance your next event. Promotional products are not just bland, boring products that trade style and personality for inexpensive and purely functional.
The use of promotional products, especially in unique and subtle ways, can do wonders in helping to build brand awareness in your client base. Event planners and marketers, take note.
1. At an in store event, CUSP by Neiman Marcus offered refreshments to guests in simple frosted cups with their logo imprinted on them.
2. At another in store event, Neiman Marcus gave guests a sweet treat! They are sure to take these home with them and think of Neiman’s fondly as they enjoy their tasty morsel.
3. Celebrity stylist and fashion blogger, Rachel Zoe, adds a subtle hint of branding to her event by supplying logoed metallic sharpies for attendees to use.
4. She also shows us logoed office supplies don’t have to be boring with these metallic journals!
5. Sometimes, it’s not the product, but the messaging that ties everything together. Nylon Magazine lets their personality show with these simple, metallic pencils available for purchase on their website.
6. CFDA thinks outside the ‘block’ with their promotion for their studio visit with Band of Outsiders.
Not sure how to find the right ‘glam’ product to enhance your next promotion or event? No matter the parameters, we have something for you! Tell us about your event and let us do the thinking for you, matching the perfect product to fit your brand and event. Trust us, we’re experts.
[Tweet “How 5 Brands Glammed Up With Promo Products! A new blog post from @PinnaclePromos”]